PURPOSE DRIVEN YOUTH MINISTRY—9 Essential Foundations For Healthy Growth
If you long to reach kids and see their lives changed by God, this comprehensive guide shows you how. Purpose Driven Youth Ministry is a a Gold Medallion award-winning book that has been translated in 20+ languages and is used as a textbook in colleges and seminaries throughout the world.
Easy to follow. Simple to read. Long on practical advice. It’s an indispensable guide to creating and maintaining youth ministry for the long run. It will help you create a solid spiritual team that builds the foundations of the Christian faith into the hearts and lives of young people. Forged around the fundamental purposes of evangelism, discipleship, fellowship, ministry, and worship, Purpose Driven Youth Ministry comes from the 30+ years of Doug Fields’ experiences to illustrate what a healthy Youth ministry can be.
Nine transferable principles help you:
- Connect with the power of God for passionate, committed leadership
- Define the purpose of your ministry and communicate it effectively
- Identify your potential audience and learn how to reach them
- Create programs that reach your audience and fulfill God’s purposes
- Implement processes that move students to maturity
- Enhance your ministry with clearly defined values
- Team up with parents to involve the whole family
- Find volunteers and develop them into participating leaders
- Persevere through tough times and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
Balancing both theory and practice, Purpose Driven Youth Ministry can be applied to any church setting, regardless of size, denomination, facilities, resources, and existing leadership. Purpose-Driven Youth Ministry will help you develop a ministry that equips students rather than a ministry that coordinates events.
Doug Fields says about PDYM, “My goal for this book is to coach you through a plan to build a healthy youth ministry that isn’t dependent on one great youth leader and won’t be destroyed when the youth worker leaves the church. It’s not a book on how to grow your youth ministry with six easy steps; it’s about identifying, establishing, and building health into your church’s youth ministry.”
$24.99 Regular Price