99 THOUGHTS FOR SMALL GROUP LEADERS (co-author Josh Griffin)
A small group is a powerful place to help facilitate life-change!
Small groups are a transformational strategy that connect life on life and help others grow spiritually. When small groups gather and invest in one another, lives are changed. Important decisions are made. Spiritual growth is enhanced. Jokes are shared. Lifelong friendships are formed. And cliques disappear when a small group morphs into a loving community.
In addition, a youth group filled with small groups results in spiritually mature teenagers, empowered leaders, and a healthy youth ministry.
Healthy small groups are built on good small group leaders—and that’s where you come in. If you’re a small group leader, you may have lots of questions:
- Am I making a difference?
- Am I wisely investing my time, energy, and resources?
- Can I really do this?
- If so, how can I maximize my impact in teenagers’ lives?
Find the answers you’re looking for in 99 Thoughts for Small Group Leaders. This book delivers insights, tips, and veteran advice for anyone leading a small group (from young to old). When these bite-size, consumable pieces of wisdom are put into play, leaders will be better equipped and more confident. This book is all about setting them up to win.
If you’re a small group leader, you’ll come back to this book again and again for encouragement, inspiration, and direction. And if you’re a leader of leaders, you’ll want to every small group leader reading it as it will become an investment for them as well as your youth ministry.
Table of Contents
- Where to Start: Thoughts 1-29
- The Big Picture: Thoughts 30-68
- Getting Into Students’ Lives: Thoughts 69-97
- Practical Tips for a Successful Small Group: Thoughts 98-116
- Random Reminders: Thoughts 117-149
- Finishing Well: Thoughts 150-162