90 DAYS THROUGH THE NEW TESTAMENT—Reproducible Workbook (co-author Jim Burns)
This is one of those “make as many copies as you want for your youth group” type of resource that Jim Burns and Doug Fields are famous for. This downloadable PDF is ready for you to print and photocopy for anyone wanting to take the “90-Day Challenge” to read thru the entire New Testament.
Each daily reading comes with several specific questions (from that day’s reading) intended to help the reflect on how God’s Word can be applied to their life. The questions are simply a guide to help the reader better understand what he/she is reading (they’re optional, but helpful).
In addition, each of the 27 New Testament books have a short description to help the student better understand the context.
“This 3 month experiment was the single most effective program of spiritual growth and discipline I have ever experienced. I needed the motivation and structure to make a daily time with God a habit.” Jim Burns
Why this is a GREAT product:
- Buy one copy… make as many as you want (for your particular church)!
- It’s a practical tool that will help teenagers (or anyone of any age) make their way thru the New Testament.
- It’s perfect for a leader to “go-thru” and read together with a teenager… as part of a discipleship or mentoring strategy.
- One of the goals of discipleship is helping the disciple learn to grow “on their own“… this tool encourages that practice.
- You can give this to students as a “gift” to encourage their personal spiritual growth… again, no work on your part (other than photocopying)
- Inexpensive–much cheaper than buying a book for every student.