Author: Doug Fields & Jim Burns
My Price: $29.95
[NOTES: (1) There is NO SHIPPING on this product--download only. (2) There is no free book with this 90-day purchase. If you purchase any other product, you will have the free option, (3) Upon email receipt you will get a DOWNLOAD LINK that reads:
This is one of those “make as many copies as you want for your youth group” type resource that Jim Burns and Doug Fields are famous for. This downloadable PDF is ready for you to print and photocopy for anyone wanting to take the “90-Day Challenge” to read thru the New Testament. Each day has a short reading from the New Testament (i.e. today, read Matthew 5-7) that will guide the student thru the entire New Testament.
Also, each daily reading comes with several specific questions from that day’s reading intended to help the student engage with the day’s reading, as well as reflect on how God’s Word can be applied to their life. The questions are simply a guide to help the reader better understand what he/she is reading (they’re optional, but helpful).
Each of the 27 New Testament books has a short description to help the student better understand the context.
“This 3 month experiment was the single most effective program of spiritual growth and discipline I have ever experienced. I needed the motivation and structure to make a daily time with God a habit.” Jim Burns
Why this is a GREAT product:
- Buy one copy… make as many as you want (for your particular church)!
- It’s a practical tool that will help teenagers (or anyone of any age) make their way thru the New Testament.
- It’s perfect for a leader to “go-thru” and read together with a teenager… as part of a discipleship strategy.
- One of the goals of discipleship is helping the disciple learn to grow “on their own“… this tool encourages that practice.
- You can give this to students as a “gift” to encourage their personal spiritual growth… again, no work on your part (other than photocopying)
- Inexpensive–much cheaper than buying a book for every student.
Jim Burns and Doug Fields have been providing youth ministry products for over 25 years and together they’ve written more than 100 books. The both speak to students and youth workers all over the world and work together at HomeWord Center for Youth & Family at Azusa Pacific University, in Southern California.